About the Role
1. Selling experience with core proficiency of automation products and applications (DCS, PLC, SCADA),
manage key accounts, understanding competition from key players and customers in the region.
2. Responsible for handling Sales target in West region for Control & Automation Products.
3. Possess an analytical mind with an eye for details.
4. Dealing with customers, increase the top and bottom line of the business by generating more opportunities.
5. Self-driven, fast learner, high energy with the ability to understand the capabilities of existing business
6. Prepare region Key Account follow-up strategy, develop region negotiating strategies and positions by
studying company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; evaluating partners' needs and
7. A team player who can work across varied department, yet able to work independently.
8. Ability to work under high pressure with positive working attitude.
9. Individual who takes pride in their work and takes initiative to search for solutions to problems.
10. Willing to travel.
11. Must have good client data base.
12. Candidates with Relevant Experience in Industrial Power Automation should only apply.
1. Preference: Male Candidate
2. Experience: +12 years of experience with core specialization in C&I, DCS and PLC of Automation Industry.
3. Qualification: Degree in Engineering/ B,Tech- Electronics/Instrumentation.
4. Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and people management skills.
5. Excellent Working proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Visio, PPt, PDF etc.
6. Willing to travelling.
About the Company
Focused on Quality, Efficient and Timely Hiring.