About the Role
• Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Verify and deploy programs and systems
• Writing JUNIT test cases.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting • Team Handling
• Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role • Preferable is JAVA, SPRING BOOT FRAMEWORK Or PYTHON
• Knowledge of NGINX, APACHE TOMCAT
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude • Attention to detail.
Education- B. Tech – Computer Science or MCA
EXPERIENCE: 3 – 5 Years
About the Company
Focused on Quality, Efficient and Timely Hiring.