About the Role
The Mobility Project Manager will be responsible for:
● Deﬁning the overall project plan the of the Mobile Application Project.
● Formation of the cross-functional team in collaboration with horizontal practices like UX, Testing, Security, etc.
● Project initiation activities including the Charter preparation to authorization to proceed.
● Financial management of the project.
● Execution of the project using Agile Methodologies.
● Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team.
● Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by ﬁnding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
● Maintenance of Project Deliverables.
● Coordination with Onsite teams – Business, Platform, Practice, etc.
● Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
● Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
● Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conﬂict resolution.
● Enforce sound development practices mandated by respective platforms and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions.
● Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
● Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
Hiring IT Service Project Manager
Job Location- Noida.
Experience- 8+ Years.
Qualiﬁcation: M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech, MCA
Proven Experience in Delivering Mobile Applications Native / Hybrid / Mobile Web using Agile Methodology.
Detailed understanding of Mobile Applications Platforms / Technologies like iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile accelerators like Phonegap, Xamarin, ReactNative, Kony, Appcelerator, etc.
Knowledge of Complete Mobile Ecosystem and the life cycle of a Mobile application.
Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile applications using industry-standard environments including iOS, Android.
Strong experience delivering using Agile Methodologies.
Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conﬂict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing etc.
Experience managing a team of 15+ people end to end from delivery to performance management.
Experience working in an Onsite / Offshore model.
Excellent Communication and Mentoring skills.
Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and methodologies.
About the Company
Focused on Quality, Efficient and Timely Hiring.