About the Role
• Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
• At least 6 -8 years of experience in programming Siemens and Allen Bradley drives and PLCs.
• Experience in the field of warehouse automation will be an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of PLC programming languages (Ladder Logic, Function Block Diagram, Structured Text).
• Familiarity with HMI/SCADA systems and communication protocols (Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus).
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and diagrams.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Willingness to travel to customer sites for installations, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Job Title: Controls Engineer (PLC, HMI , SCADA Programming)
Department: Technology Development Division
Industry: Storage system & Warehouse automation
Overview: We are looking for a highly skilled Controls Engineer with minimum 6+ years of experience in programming Siemens and Allen Bradley drives and PLCs. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, testing, and implementing control systems that meet customer requirements. The candidate must be willing to travel to customer sites for design approvals, installations, commissioning and troubleshooting
About the Company
Focused on Quality, Efficient and Timely Hiring.